Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha Failure to Follow Court Order/Contempt

If your spouse fails to follow a court order for support, he or she is in contempt and can face monetary loss or jail time. When your former spouse is unwilling or unable to meet his or her support obligations, you need an attorney to help you enforce the court’s order. If you are the party who is unable to meet your obligations, you may be eligible for a modification so that your obligations are reduced and you do not face fines or jail.